Sharone Perlstein is a well-informed witness to the radical changes that microfinance and mobile technology are bringing about in the world of finance and banking. As Perlstein sees it, the smartphone is now making significant advances possible by significantly increasing the accessibility of microfinance on a global level. In his view, this whole dynamic is radically empowering ordinary people all over the world and causing the entire banking system to change in ways that will make it far more suitable for a world in which rapid communications and online access are critically important.
I have more than 20 years of experience in the real estate, sustainable resource development and financial industries. Born in Israel, I have partnered with or been the initiator of several unique and successful global businesses.
- Should the Fintech Model of Corporate Development be Adopted by Banks?
- Microfinance Companies Bring Financial Literacy to India
- How To Market Your Fintech Startup
- World Bank Doubled Investment in India in 2017 – What’s Next for Microfinance?
- Equal Pay for Women? Start With Access To Financial Services