No, this is not the Robin Hood you likely have in mind. This is about stock trading mobile app provider Robinhood, which is also known as a “microfinance giant”. The company has been helping individuals trade stocks through an easier and simpler platform. It has recently announced that it is joining the cryptocurrency trading bandwagon.
I have more than 20 years of experience in the real estate, sustainable resource development and financial industries. Born in Israel, I have partnered with or been the initiator of several unique and successful global businesses.
- Should the Fintech Model of Corporate Development be Adopted by Banks?
- Microfinance Companies Bring Financial Literacy to India
- How To Market Your Fintech Startup
- World Bank Doubled Investment in India in 2017 – What’s Next for Microfinance?
- Equal Pay for Women? Start With Access To Financial Services