Microfinance refers to financial products or services aimed at low-income individuals, especially those who are in areas not served by banks or traditional financial services providers and those who don’t qualify for typical financial services.
I have more than 20 years of experience in the real estate, sustainable resource development and financial industries. Born in Israel, I have partnered with or been the initiator of several unique and successful global businesses.
- Should the Fintech Model of Corporate Development be Adopted by Banks?
- Microfinance Companies Bring Financial Literacy to India
- How To Market Your Fintech Startup
- World Bank Doubled Investment in India in 2017 – What’s Next for Microfinance?
- Equal Pay for Women? Start With Access To Financial Services